Monday, March 15, 2004
at 9:25 PM
Yesterday was a fun day!!
The class gathering was so, so, so fun. Although we were just merely kicking football, playing basketball and barbequeing for the whole 7 hours, it was still fun. Can't think of anymore words to describe it.
But today i woke up aching from head to toe. That was expected. But i went back to school all the same. Today was kind of disappointing when i found out that all three of my crystals have dissolved. The rock crystal had not even formed! So i redo one of the single crystal and the rock crystal, in hope that it will grow well until tomorrow morning. I'm going back to check again. Hope i will not be disappointed the second time.
An old friend of mine came to my house today to play. I was so very slack today, having great fun. I guess i really have to embark on my homework. Tomorrow another friend is coming over to play. Then on thursday, i have EP3. Saturday and sunday too. So i really have to work hard on wednesday and friday.
Bye.