Monday, April 05, 2004
at 7:03 PM
Today, we had maths as the first lesson in school. It was terrible. There was a sudden pop quiz on linear modelling. It wasn't really a quiz, but some problems for us to gain CPs. When i first got the paper, i did not know how to do most of the questions. I wasted a lot of time. But the teacher noticed that most of us were having difficulties and let us refer to our notes. I really needed that, and i appreciated it. I managed to complete all the questions except for part of the last one.
It is going to be hectic the next few weeks. Napfa test, lance cop test, chinese test, handing up of lit review... so much stress. Even art project is to be completed. Let me just pray hard that the homework for these two weeks will be little, preferably none, or else i really will collapse.
Tomorrow is the sports meet. May our class win. Bye for now.