Monday, May 24, 2004
at 11:53 PM
Hi. Getting late and i have to post another short entry.
Another busy day today. We did a chinese compo halfway through and are to complete it tomorrow. Also we all got a shock when mrs chai added yet another homework... a compo by this friday! It's gonna be a busy week. I stayed back today for a breifing on APMOPS and found out that i had been assigned tour host. I would be bring some local boys and hong kong students around the campus... Tomorrow have to stay back fr australian english competition. Wednesday staying back too to collect the training schedule for the june holidays. Thursday is the hanging up of banners nad backdrop for APMOPS. Friday is the preparation day... And saturday is the day.
Sigh. Staying back on all days and sad to say, i still have a lot of homework due by friday. I better buck up.
Okay. I must go. Bye.