Tuesday, May 25, 2004
at 5:09 PM

Hi.

Today is okay, no homework added except that during chinese lesson we went to the library to research on some chinese history. For me, it's this poet called 'bai ju yi' and i borrowed a book on him. Not going to read it so soon as i'm too busy though.

Sigh. I worked on my computer studies assignment today and find it very very hard. Just cannot understand why it cannot work. I think i may need some help from my friends.

Planning to put computer studies at one side first and concentrate on my homework tonight. I'm gonna finish up the game part of our literature presentation as we are presenting tomorrow. Then i try to finish up my article explorer and part of the beijing opera.

Okay, not really happy this few days. Don't if it's lack of sleep that i've caused so much trouble or what. Don't wanna care about it either, i'm more worried about my homework. Okay, bye for now.