Wednesday, May 26, 2004
at 5:57 PM

Hi.

Today is a depressing day. Firstly, mdm chiu added 5 homework to do during the holidays and mrs chai gave us another comprehension. Then it was the return of history test. I flunked it again. I was asked to see miss sim after school, which i did. I was kinda surprised that instead of scolding me, she told me to take a seat and explained to me question by question what had gone wrong. I appreciated that. I'm not gonna let her and myself down the next history test.

Then comes the return of the MRP literature review. I can't remember the score i got(it's either 20.2, 20.5, 22.2 or 22.5 out of 40). This score was quite okay, as least i didn't fail. But it's still lousy as compared to many others.

Then i went to collect the schedule of activities during the june holidays for npcc. Found out that the camp will be on 7 june till 9 june. At least i get to celebrate my birthday after the camp.

Sigh. Kinda sad right now. I'm in another dilemma, i'm not sure whether the 'select a pupil' assignment for computer studies need to do or not. Don't intend to do it until friday, so hope that i can still pass up on friday.

Gotta hang up the banners and backdrop tomorrow. Kinda boring. Sigh. Bye for now.