Sunday, May 02, 2004
at 11:02 PM
It has been quite a slack weekend.
I woke up today at 9+, and after having breakfast and completed all my homework, i read the first few chapters of david copperfield, the story book i'm presenting on. I was quite upset with myself today, as i had not revised for any of my test. It's not entirely my fault though, my mother dragged me along with her today to meet her friend again. It was a success, a lot of time spent though. From 2+ all the way till 10. In the end i did nothing much but to read the book.
I was getting really worried over the EQ talk survey. Mr chew wants us to complete it, but everytime i click on the link, it will say that the allowed limit has exceeded. Unable to do the survey, i felt uneasy. Hope that it was not compulsory to do it.
Got to go pack bag. I'm kinda of prepared for a straining week, after such a slack weekend. Bye.